Follow the news
Published on 01/05/2018 at 17h33
Le Verger, environmental-friendly campsite
Le Verger is eco-friendly !
About waste :
- We practice selective waste sorting. A small effort to put apart glass, plastic, metal (cans), as you would do at home ! A small step, but so important !
- We propose you a "second life box" so that you can put it evrything you want to leave (food you bought too much, useless camping gears etc..) and free access to campers who want to offer a secon life to this objects!
Energy and water
- Some lights use solar energy
- All water taps have timers in order to prevent from water waste
At the shop :
- We promote local producers (especially wine and eggs)
- We do not deliver plastic bags
- We do not use chemical products for the trees
- We use organic mushing
- We recycle all our garden waste
- We use, as much as possible, organic products to clean the facilities
Published on 01/05/2018 at 17h08
Will Le Verger suit you ?
What we offer / What you are looking for ...
What we do not offer / What you are escaping ...
Published on 01/05/2018 at 17h00
Last 2018 good resolution : Eat healthy !
Do you know how many types of fruit trees do we have at Le Verger ?
At least 12 !
Published on 01/05/2018 at 16h26
2018 : it is time for good resolutions ! No idea ?! Le Verger helps you!!
Do you know the sunniest area along French Atlantic side? Here is a (true !! ) map of sun in France. At Le Verger, sun is there 2000 hours per year (twice more than in London) ;-)